With unique cruises to nearly 700 destinations and experiences like sailing around Iceland, it’s no wonder they are known as destination experts in sailing.
Silversea Cruises is known as a leader in the ultra-luxury cruise industry, offering guests the amenities of large ships aboard their intimate all-suite liners.
Their group 2024-25 Covering the globe, with 25 initial calls and an impressive array of tailor-made experiences and immersive itineraries focused on transporting travelers to a deeper destination.
The cruises will sail between March 2024 and May 2025, with the largest offering in the history of the ultra-luxury cruise line – 341 new cruises that will unlock an amazing 695 destinations in 120 countries.
“With 341 routes that open each of the Arctic, South Pacific, Africa, Indian Ocean, Galapagos and more, Silversea has once again proven its destination leadership, by Immerse curious travelers into the world in a way that only we can.”
Some of the new destinations include trips to the Balearic Islands in the Mediterranean and new programs highlighting the islands of Hawaii and French Polynesia, including hidden gems like Vakarava.
Old stuff but goodies like trips to Canada and New England will also be updated, with beach experiences in new full summer programs offering longer 12-day itineraries.
In all, there are 27 flights dedicated to Asia, 10 flights to South America, 18 flights to the Caribbean and Central America, and 52 expeditions to the Galapagos Islands, on board. Silver OriginWhich will bring guests closer to its natural wonders.
Other benefits include:
- Six ships make 19 voyages to Africa and the Indian Ocean, including all new expeditions
- 13 flights to 59 destinations in the South Pacific islands, including Hawaii and French Polynesia
- 31 flights to 19 countries in Northern Europe, including flights around Iceland
- 67 cruises on five ships in the Mediterranean during an extended season
- Expanded Alaska Diversity on 31 Cruises Designed to Save More Port Time
- 8 Expeditions to the North Pole and Greenland, Crossing the Northwest Passage for 24 Days
- 21 departures to Antarctica, with the opportunity to take a Cape Horn flight from Puerto Williams
- 25 departures to Australia and New Zealand, with a regional debut Silver Nova And the silver cloud
11 Silversea ultra-luxury ships will join the fleet, with additional cruises on board silver quest℠ It will be announced soon.
The group also represents the inaugural season of Silver RaySilversea’s second Nova (ultra-luxury) class vessel. It will debut in the summer of 2024 in line with Silversea’s continued commitment to sustainability.
Find out more about Silversea’s new 2024/25 range of excursions and get to book over here today.